2 day ADV or Enduro Sand Run to Lagi
This tour takes you from the bustling city of Saigon to the Beach in Lagi. Open rubber plantation trails to begin that start to turn into sand tracks as we near the coast. On day two it is possible to drive along the beach for many KM before departing back to Saigon.
The ADV version will replace deep sand with gravel.
The Enduro version will keep you offroad as much as possible.
- Mixture of rubber plantations and sand
- Start the day in the city and finish on the beautiful coastline
- An entire route of ADV riding without getting stuck in traffic
- A two day journey that feels like an entire holiday getting away from the city
Who this tour is for
An absolutely perfect weekend getaway. Just two days, but the journey will feel like an entire holiday. A chance to get out to the peace and quiet of Vietnam’s coastline. The route itself is quiet in itself, with very little interruptions from people.
Heading to the coastline
Difficulty: Easy – hard
The tour guide can make this route as difficult or as easy as you wish.
- Meet at Tigit Motorbikes
- Preparation of your motorcycle gear & motorbike
During The Day:
- A short ferry ride to escape the city.
- Rubber plantations heading East from Saigon
- Sandy tracks heading to the coast
- Evening BBQ on the beach
- Arrive at hotel
- Dinner party
Heading to Saigon
Difficulty: Easy – Medium
The day is full of great driving and is not just a route to “get back to Saigon”.
- 7 am breakfast
- 8am Depart from Lagi
During The Day:
- Drive down the beach
- Very difficult sand driving or a casual gravel road, your choice
- A bit of farmland and urban driving
- A fun backroad route into Saigon
- Arrive back at TigitMotorbikes
- Drop off your motorbike and let us take care of the dirty work.
- Two day one night tour HCM to Lagi
- Prices are in United States Dollars
- This is an all-inclusive tour including damage waiver
- The standard bike for the tour is the Honda XR 150
|Price per person XR 150||300usd|
|Price per person Honda CB 500X||350usd|
|Price per person Honda CRF 250||350usd|
|Price per person WR 450 Husq 310||375usd|
|Price per person KTM XCF-W 350||400usd|
- Private accommodation, only good accomodation!
- Helmet, Knee pads, Elbow Pads, Forma MX boots
- English Speaking Guide
- All meals, water and soft drinks, beer on tour
- Free Damage Waiver (don’t worry about crashing)
Tigit guides are local enduro enthusiasts. English is average at best. Passion lies in driving and motorbikes. A tour is a way to escape the Tigit office and be out there on the roads. Be assured they are enjoying the trip just as much as you are.
Tigit guides are selected based on their motorbike skills, we hope, that they have enough skills to get both themselves and you out of the mud!