Tigit Motorbikes – Ho Chi Minh City Location
B2-00.01 Sarimi, 72 Nguyen Co Thach, An Loi Dong Ward, District 2, Vietnam, 7000
Google map link for Tigit Motorbikes Ho Chi Minh.
Package and Pricing Options
Please book through the Tigit home page, choosing your locations and times. The price is built for all models based on an algorithm.
ORFor rates please see the following spreadsheet for prices of all models.
What to Know
Ho Chi Minh is the most modern and vibrant of all the cities in Vietnam. Plan your trip before you come and decide what kind of experience you want to have. Party scene or stunning mountain vistas surrounded by tea plantation steppes? There are a lot of motorbike routes in Vietnam and Ho Chi Minh is a good place to start many of them.
• Tigitmotorbikes in Ho Chi Minh is our largest location. Because of our main mechanic being based in HCM, we offer the most consistent service from here. Our high-end motorbikes, quality name-brand gear, and professional service all originate from this location. If you have a chance to choose your landing city, go with Ho Chi Minh.
• Tigit HCM is in District 2. It’s very easy for test driving motorbikes.
How long does it take to Tigitmotorbikes HCMC?
•We are a 5-minute taxi from the backpacker area (Pham Ngu Lao), but it is not possible to walk from district 1 to our office due to the connection being a tunnel. Download the “grab” app and take a taxi!
• Our shop has three floors, 1st floor mechanic shop and wash room, 2nd floor is a storage unit, 3rd floor an accessory shop under the name of Chrunix.
Frequently Asked Questions About Ho Chi Minh City
What to do in Ho Chi Minh City?
What hotels are near your shop?
- Air B n B and searching in the Sarimi compound will get you a luxurious apartment with swimming pool and Gym. This is the building of Tigit Motorbikes. It is possible to get a slightly cheaper Air BnB in a compound called “New City” which is just up the road from TigitMotorbikes (these are not tourist areas).
- Any Hotel in District one (district one is the main area of Ho Chi Minh, and has millions of hotels that will suit all budgets. District one is approximately 10 minutes in a taxi from TigitMotorbikes.
- Air B n B in an area called “Thao Dien” will set you up in the main expat area of Saigon. Here is where you will find expat bars and the real western world of Saigon
- District 4 and District 3 are neighboring districts to District one. Here you will find the “Vietnamese life”, without venturing away from the central tourist areas. These two districts are known for having the best authentic local foods. It is where the night food tours spend most of their time.
Where to change money in Saigon
Gold shop Ha Tam near Benh Thanh Market
What is fun but not often done by tourists?
- Ho Chi Minh has several Go-Kart tracks. For a very quick arrive and drive. then Kart 1 is a great way to start your holiday off with some aggressive driving. The Go-Kart Track is setup to deal with expats in the Korean area of Saigon. No safety briefing and no hassle. Show up, pay and try to crush your friends.
- Visit Saigon Outcast which has a large outdoor climbing wall and also a skate ramp.
- Visit the proper coffee shops. Contrary to what tourists understand, Vietnamese street coffee is low quality and terrible. However, there is a growing scene of upper-class coffee establishments, I believe Mekong Merchant is supposed to be one of them!
- The craft beer scene is enormous in Saigon, however BiaCraft appears dominant. For high quality and dangerously strong beer, combined with the best burgers worldwide. We recommend BiaCraft.
Looking for things to do around Ho Chi Minh?