- Early returns are fine and will be refunded if:
- 5 days of notice were given to Tigit
- Returned at the correct location according to contract.
- Random returns at a different location, according to contract, will be charged $50, and no early return refund will be given.
- One month rentals prices are set with 20-30 being “free”. We won’t be able to refund if you have passed the 20 day mark.
- Honda Blade, XR150, CRF150, CRF250, CB500X, Royal Enfield Himalayan: 1 month price = 20 days price.
- Honda Winner / Yamaha Exciter: 1 month price = 15 days price.
Case study 1:
I booked from 1st June to 10th June for a 10 day rental. Today I return my bike on the 3rd of June, can I have a refund?
1-3rd is three days at $30 rent.
+ 5 days notice to 8th June.
Total refund is 2 days.
Case study 2:
I booked 1st June to 10th June for a 10 day rental. I am writing today (2nd June), to inform that I will return on the 7th June. Can I have a refund for the 3 days I didn’t use?
A refund of 3 days will be issued due to 5 days notice.