- Tigit uses the Stripe payment Gateway which is a leading payment gateway globally. They accept basically all forms of cards.
- Payments by card can be chosen in your home and local currency. This avoids unknown conversion fees.
- The payment is split into two transactions. “Deposit”, “Rent”.
- The “Rent” has a fee of 2.9% if paying by credit card.
- The “Deposit” is a pre-authorization hold. The money never leaves your account so there are no fees.
- The “Deposit” is automatically released, the decision when to release is down to the clients bank. Tigit never takes/charges the money.
Other information to note:
- Before coming to Vietnam or a Tigit Office it is a good idea to tell your credit card company to not block payments in Vietnam from “Stripe Payments UK”.
- Tigit does not have a credit card machine. Clients pay via a secure website link.
- Clients may pay using their own mobile devices.
- Clients may pay using the Tigit provided PC or Tablet.
- We do not ask clients to physically hand the card to us. We prefer clients to pay on their own devices without us handling any sensitive information.
Tigit does not accept pre-paid credit cards for the deposit of the motorbike.