Long distance travel
Long distance travel is the idea of renting a motorbike to drive out of the major cities. This can be a loop starting and finishing in the same city, or a one way trip from one city to another.
Tigit has offices and partners all across Vietnam making picking up a motorbike in one city and dropping off in another an easy and convenient solution.
Expat rentals within the city
Expats choosing to live in Vietnam can hire motorbikes on a monthly basis. The gentle life of commuter vehicle comes at a hugely discounted price. As you gain confidence and stability in Vietnam, it is possible to purchase your own motorbike.
Motorbike rental options for traveling Vietnam
Below is a list of our most popular choices for traveling Vietnam.
- Honda Blade – Indestructibly reliable and simple scooter. This is all you need for the journey outside a city or across the country.
- Honda Winner 150 – The most reliable manual motorbike in Vietnam. Locally built, easy to fix and extremely fast.
- Honda XR 150 – Comfortable dual sport that bounces along the roads. Tackles and handles potholes like a dream.
- Royal Enfield Himalayan 400cc – A cool looking cruiser with the classic image for this classic country.
- Honda CB 500cc – The comfortable adventure motorbike. Power, comfort and quality.
Motorbike rental options for living in Vietnam
Below is a list of our most popular choices for living in Vietnam.
- Honda Blade Semi Auto – Simple, easy and cheap.
- Honda AirBlade Auto – The standard automatic that every single Vietnamese household owns. Economical and reliable.
- Honda XR 150 – Comfortable dual sport for those wanting a bit of style for city cruising.
Choosing the route for Vietnam
A quick loop or a long journey across Vietnam. Tigit has routes and plans for everything, have a look at our routes and maps section to get an overview.
Other benefits of Tigit include:
- Phone support
- Damage Waiver
- Clear and transparent contracts for each bike model.
Head over to our travel page to choose a model and book a motorbike for Vietnam.