HCM – Da Lat in 2 days
Experience the best roads on offer between Ho Chi Minh and Dalat. This tour has an option of going from Ho Chi Minh to Bao Loc to Dalat (the mountain route), or Ho Chi Minh to Mui Ne to Dalat (the coastal route).
Unknown to most, are amazing and open meandering mountains full of spectacular farm land toward the inland route of Bao Loc. The coastal ride through Mui Ne has the best piece of coastal road in the entire country.
Set off from Ho Chi Minh on a Saturday morning. Drive all Saturday, all Sunday and be on a plane back to Saigon by Sunday evening. Escape all the brutal traffic that is required on the re-entrance to Saigon.
- Great open roads on the coast or mountains (you choose the route)
- Action packed two days that avoids all traffic
- If doing the coastal ride, this is the best coastal riding in the country
- If doing the mountain ride, it is peaceful and beautiful driving through plantations with the options of light offroading. Overall it is pretty remote!
Who this tour is for
If you lack the time to do more than two days then this is the best way to get out into the countryside to drive spectacular roads. It has the added benefit of flying over all the traffic on the way back from Dalat (which is a 20 minute flight). A small airport where you literally walk straight onto the plane. This is the luxurious way to experience a motorbike journey.
Ho Chi Minh to the countryside
Depart Ho Chi Minh city at 7am in the morning. We head for Bao Loc if doing the mountain route, or to Mui Ne if doing the coastal route.
Both routes have a simple and easy exit from the city and the ride quickly turns into a pleasurable drive.
Finishing in Dalat
If doing the coastal route, the road turns into the best piece of coastal riding in the country, and one of the best in the world! The mountain route continues to inspire with meandering plantations, with the option of visiting elephant waterfall on the route into Dalat.
Around 5pm the motorbikes will be dropped off at Tigit Motorbikes Dalat, before getting a taxi to the airport to catch an evening flights.
- Two day one night tour HCM to Dalat
- Prices are in United States Dollars
- This is an all-inclusive tour including damage waiver
- The standard bike for the tour is the Honda XR 150
The prices listed are for two people or more, for one person please see rent a guide.
|Price per person XR 150||350usd|
|Price per person Honda CB 500X||400usd|
- Private accommodation
- All motorbike transport
- Helmet, Knee pads, Elbow Pads, Forma MX Boots
- English Speaking Guide
- All meals, water and soft drinks, beer on tour
- Free Damage Waiver (don’t worry about crashing)
- Your flights from Dalat (we can assist in booking this). Our tour guide will find his own way home!
Tigit guides are local enduro enthusiasts. Passion lies in driving and motorbikes. A tour is a way to escape the Tigit office and be out there on the roads. Be assured they are enjoying the trip just as much as you are.
Tigit guides are selected based on their motorbike skills, we hope, that they have enough skills to get both themselves and you out of the mud!