An ADV tour that takes you from the bustling city of Saigon to the Beach in Lagi. Open rubber plantation trails to begin that start to turn into sand tracks as we near the coast. On day two it is possible to drive along the beach for many KM before departing back to Saigon.
- Mixture of rubber plantations and sand
- Start the day in the city and finish on the beautiful coastline
- An entire route of ADV riding without getting stuck in traffic
- A two day journey that feels like an entire holiday getting away from the city
Who this tour is for
An absolutely perfect weekend getaway. Just two days, but the journey will feel like an entire holiday. Perfect for a break from work. A chance to get out to the peace and quiet of Vietnam’s coastline. The route itself is quiet in itself, with very little interruptions from people.
Heading to the coastline
Difficulty: Easy – hard
The tour guide can make this route as difficult or as easy as you wish. At Tigit, we love to push riders to their limits, but overall it can be a casual days drive.
- Meet at Tigit Motorbikes
- Preparation of your motorcycle gear & motorbike
During The Day:
- A short ferry ride to escape the city.
- Rubber plantations heading East from Saigon
- Sandy tracks heading to the coast
- Evening BBQ on the beach
- Arrive at hotel
- Dinner party
Heading to Saigon
Difficulty: Easy – Medium
The day is full of great driving and is not just a route to “get back to Saigon”.
- 7 am breakfast
- 8am Depart from Lagi
During The Day:
- Drive down the beach
- Very difficult sand driving or a casual gravel road, your choice
- A bit of farmland and urban driving
- A fun backroad route into Saigon
- Arrive back at TigitMotorbikes
- Drop off your motorbike and let us take care of the dirty work.
- Prices are in USD for two days and one night
- This is an all-inclusive tour
- Choose the motorbike you want, the price doesn’t change!
|1 pax (XR / CRF 150)||$300 / person with Tigit Motorbike|
|1 pax (CB 500X / CRF 250)||$400 / person with Tigit Motorbike|
|2+ pax (XR / CRF 150)||$200 / person with Tigit Motorbike|
|2+ pax (CB 500x/ CRF 250)||$300 / person with Tigit Motorbike|
|2+ pax (minimum)||$150 / person with own Motorbike|
- Private accommodation
- Helmet, Knee pads, Elbow Pads
- English Speaking Guide
- All meals, water and soft drinks, beer on tour
- Free Damage Waiver (don’t worry about crashing)
Tigit guides are local enduro enthusiasts. English is average at best. Passion lies in driving and motorbikes. A tour is a way to escape the Tigit office and be out there on the roads. Be assured they are enjoying the trip just as much as you are.
Tigit guides are selected based on their motorbike skills, we hope, that they have enough skills to get both themselves and you out of the mud!